Next Cohort: 22nd Jan – 21st Feb
Level Up Your Career
Trusted by 8,000+ learners
across 58 countries
Trusted by individuals and teams at the world’s
That’s 3x higher than the standard self taught coding course 👀
Rate Us “Excellent”
What makes the program different?
(Our special sauce)
Cut The Fluff
We don’t waste time. We only teach what we belive will help get our learners a job and career in tech as quick as possible!
Three Steps ahead
All our instructors are current or recently graduated programmers. We believe that you should only ever be 3 steps away from the person teaching you!
Accredited and checked
Coding with CodeX is a STEM.org accredited training provider. It means we are recognised for quality and excellence in teaching coding.
What You’ll Learn
10 hours • 5 Weeks • Online • Part-Time • Accredited
Covering The Foundations
- Laying the Groundwork: Start your coding journey by mastering the essentials of Python syntax, variables, and data types. This foundation is key to understanding how to structure code and how different pieces of data can be used effectively in programming.
- Making SMART Choices in Code: Learn how to use ‘if’ statements and logical operators to make decisions within your code. This critical skill allows you to create programs that can respond differently based on varying conditions, mimicking real-life decision-making processes.
Code More With Less
- Simplify Repetitive Tasks: Learn how ‘for’ and ‘while’ loops can automate repetitive tasks in coding, making it easier to manage large amounts of data or actions with minimal effort.
- Organise and Reuse Code Efficiently: Discover how to create and use functions, which are like building blocks in coding that can be reused. Saving you time to focus on the more important stuff!
- Effortless Data Organisation: Discover how lists and dictionaries can help you easily store, organize, and manage information. This is a key concept for Data Science!
- Access and Use External Resources: Learn the basics of handling files (like opening, reading, and editing documents) and use external tools.
Unlocking the Future: How To Use AI For Coding!
- Demystifying AI and Machine Learning: Get an understanding of artificial intelligence and machine learning. Learning how they can be applied to automate tasks, analyse data, and solve complex problems.
- Automate your world: You’ll take your new coding skills and start applying them to real life problems where you’ll automate processes that you might have never thought could be done by code!
Data Analysis and Next Steps
- Mastering Data Analysis Techniques: Dive into the world of data analysis using Python, learning how to transform raw data into meaningful insights. This skill is crucial for making informed decisions, whether in business, research, or daily problem-solving.
- Showcasing Your Skills and Planning Ahead: Apply all you’ve learned in a final project to demonstrate your new coding abilities. This will be followed by a session from our Careers Team who will guide you on how to leverage these skills in the job market, provide resources for continued learning, and answer your questions.
The Tech Program for Non-Tech People
Engineer – Network Rail
“Initially I didn’t know if learning to code was for me, especially with a full time job. When I’d tried before on my own, it was just taking up too much of my time. But after doing the Python Level 1 course I can say it was probably one of the best investments I made.
The course was very useful. Normally things that would take me 2-3 hours to learn on my own were covered in a single hour session. The instuctors were helpful and broke down complex problems into simple explanations.
Even though I didn’t switch careers to a tech role, having the certficate and portfolio has been helpful to make me stand out when applying to jobs.
Would definitely recommend.”
Did you know?
According to ONS Survey Data, 2020
Working in tech, you can make 1.5x the Average UK Salary!
UK Tech professionals
earn on average
Boost your employability
of UK employers look for
someone who can code
How Much Does It Cost?
We offer 0% interest payments via Klarna because we don’t want you to break the bank whilst you break into tech ✨
Confirm Your Space Now!
Truly for Anyone:
You don’t need any coding expereince.
5 Weeks Long:
Two virtual sessions per week, with all being recorded.
What You Will Earn
Industry Recognised Certificate & Portfolio:
Credentials for your new coding skills.
Career Launch Pad:
Exclusive access to our Careers Team
What You Will Learn
Master the ABCs of Coding: Navigate the tech world with ease.
Think, solve, repeat:
Become the problem-solver everyone wants on their team.
Why You Should Learn
Unlock new opportunities:
Strenghten your CV and widen your career options.
Trusted By 8,000 Others:
Join the global community of learners who have learnt with Coding with CodeX.
Time-Sensitive Offer: Enrol Today for Exclusive Savings!
Do I need to have any coding experience?
This course is designed for people who have little to no previous coding experience. We know that coding can be a hard skill to learn, but through our collaborative coding experience, it makes learning the new skill fun and enjoyable!
What are the dates for sessions?
The dates for January ’24 Cohort are:
- Monday 22nd, Wednesday 24th January
- Monday 29th, Wednesday 31st January
- Monday 5th, Wednesday 7th February
- Monday 12th, Wednesday 14st February
- Monday 19th, Wednesday 21st Feburary
Every session is at 6:45PM GMT via Zoom.
All the sessions are recorded!
Are sessions recorded?
We understand that sometimes people can’t make a session, so they’re all recorded.
These are then shared via a community space, where you can also ask any questions you may have to instructors and other learners!
Is this only for people who want a career in tech?
This will definitely help you launch you career in tech, but this course is also perfect for people who want to learn coding as a skill!
What do I get at the end of it?
At the end of completing the course you shall receive an accredited certificate of completion that can be placed on your CV/Resume as proof of knowledge on covering the fundamentals of programming.
This can also be shared on LinkedIn and other career platforms as proof to potential employers.
You will also have a small portfolio of projects to showcase your new found coding skills!
How much does the course cost & can I pay in installments?
Python Level 1, costs £445.
We give the option for you to pay in 3-interest free installments via the popular platform Klarna.
After filling out the application form, if accepted, you will be sent a payment link to secure your place where you can chose to pay in installments.
Do I need an expensive laptop to code in the sessions?
You don’t need a fancy laptop to code in the sessions.
Provided you have a device, either mobile, tablet or desktop, that can connect to the internet via a modern web browser, you will be able to participate just fine!
Is the course ASC friendly?
All of our instructors are trained in teaching ASC learners. Ensuring that the program is accessible to all is still of our highest priority. These sessions are great for ASC learners who are comfortable being on virtual calls with others.
If you want to hear about more programs for ASC learners please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
Who can I speak to if I have more questions?
You can send an email to email@example.com and one of our team members will get back to you!