- Learn how to take your programs from running on a command-line interface to a front-end desktop app using Python’s Tkinter Library.
- Explore core concepts for front-end desktop development, such as frames, binding, widgets and more!
- Covers variables, operators, user inputs, string manipulation and iterators/loops.
- Build a Hangman game with varying levels of difficulty where the user can seamlessly interact with the program through a comprehensive user interface (UI).
Students will be able to…
- Develop clean and interactive UI for their programs enabling them to go onto develop desktop applications.
- Combine their learnings with Python libraries such as PyGame, to develop desktop games.
Course Duration: 8 Hours