- Build directly on the fundamentals covered in the Beginner’s course.
- Explore advanced concepts such as recursion, error exception, functions and procedures
- Develop core skills such as arrays, lists and string manipulation.
- Build a number of mini-games during the course.
Students will be able to…
- Have a strong knowledge basis to take on independent programming projects.
- Be at a level equivalent to a 2nd-year University Computer Science student in Python 3+.
Prerequisites: Beginners’ Python Course
Course Duration: 10 Hours