Object Orientated Programming
- OOP is the most popular programming paradigm used in the industry.
- You’ll learn techniques such as Encapsulation, Abstraction, Polymorphism and Inheritance.
- You’ll make a bunch of mini-projects in addition to a end-of-course Black Jack game in the last lesson.
Students will be able to…
- Build on Intermediate course knowledge regarding fundamental concepts that are directly transferrable into other programming languages.
- Have learnt the foundation of commonly used concepts used in mobile app development and back-end server programming.
Prerequisites: Intermediate Python Course
Course Duration: 10 Hours